Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Blog


My name is Ashley Blanding and this is my blog. This is the place I will document my first steps down the long, bumpy and rewarding road that will eventually lead to the realization of Orange Tree Photography . . . fresh + fun photography for every branch of your family tree!! Check back often and you will find my latest wedding and portrait work as well as updates on my business . . . with a little slice of my personal life now and then.
Kicking off the blog is a picture of my one of my favorite people to photograph . . . my little sister. She might roll her eyes at me every time I ask if I can take her picture but she can't fool me. We always have a great time running around abandoned factories and back alleys looking for the perfect photo spots. We top the evening off with a Chai at Coffee Grounds and appetizers at Applebees. It really doesn't get much better . . .

No comments: